Mrs. Limke's 5th Grade Class of Bloggers
Welcome to our blog, Limke's Lingo! We hope you enjoy reading our blog this school year. We are 5th graders in Florence, Kentucky. We are all excited to share what we are learning with you. Please check back often to see updates on what fun activities we are doing in our class.

It's really great that your class is going to have a blog. I will look forward to reading your posts throughout the school year. I hope that it will help all of you develop your writing skills. That is very important!! -Mr. Jackson
ReplyDeleteWow, how cool! You all might need to teach me how to do this :-) Have a great year, I will be checking on you soon!
ReplyDeleteP.S. Hi Kate Cook!! :-)
Love,
Miss Farmer
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis is awesome! You guys are so famous. Can't wait to see what you post!
ReplyDeletemiss you guys
ReplyDelete